Case Study 1
- For many years our client provided high quality face to face CPD training for medical practitioners across the UK.
- Following the Pandemic, virtually overnight the business model moved completely online facing a new range of challenges and competitors.
- It was crucial that their existing and prospective clients were aware of this transition and that details of the CPD training were regularly and effectively delivered to the target audience.
What we did
- Follow a detailed audit of all data being managed by the client, engaged in a project of setting up relevant analytics to monitor the transition from face-to-face events to online.
- Liaised with their existing design team and generated a large library of assets to be used on social media and website.
- Set up, monitored, and reported on an ongoing programme of social media paid reach.
- Day to day social media management, boosting significantly the number of posts and engagement.
- Working with the inhouse development team deploying an ongoing SEO and CRO strategy to attract and convert as much website traffic as possible.
Marketing for Professional Services
The go-to strategic marketing partner for ambitious professional services