Case Study 1
- In anticipation of a rebrand, the firm had commissioned an agency to build a new website. The agency closed, leaving the client with an incomplete site.
- To promote the new site and attract web traffic, social media needed a complete refresh and more consistent industry relevant content.
- The team were generating engaging, keyworded blogs, informational videos and other content, but their target audience was not seeing this.
- The existing website ranked poorly on searches.
- Despite their expertise, PR and other promotional opportunities were not fully exploited.
What we did
- Given the investment already made into the website, we worked with expert developers to complete and launch the new site and brand.
- To increase traffic to the new site, we set up full analytics and deployed an on and off page SEO project, including keyword research, content generation, external/internal link-building campaign, meta data etc.
- We took over the management of all social media from an agency that did not specialise in legal. Set up systemised approach to generating, scheduling and distributing regular content across each channel and monitoring results.
- In terms of traditional PR/marketing, prepared press releases published in industry press, including digital versions.
- Arranged high profile radio interviews to reinforce thought leadership and industry expertise. This content was then repurposed and distributed on social media.
Case Study 2
- Specialist law firm offering international service with a global target audience.
- Limited budget available to reach what was a very arrow audience given the specific legal niche – needle in a haystack.
- Globally competitive industry.
- Potential language and cultural difficulties.
What we did
- Produced a short animation that could be easily understood by a global audience.
- Set up dedicated branded social media channels.
- Set up an appropriate webinar platform, adding content, branding, profiles etc.
- Crafted copy and specific global audiences for both a LinkedIn and Facebook campaigns advertising the specialist webinars.
- Set and ran concurrent pay per click campaign promoting webinars.
- Monitored results.
- Hosted webinars and subsequent follow up with delegates.
Case Study 3
- Strict deadlines for the nomination in an industry award across various different categories.
- Busy with their day-to-day caseload the practitioners had limited time.
- The firm did not have a dedicated inhouse marketing/PR resource.
- Given the restrictive timescales they needed support from a team familiar with the legal sector.
What we did
- Liaised closely with the awards organisers regarding timescales and specific requirements.
- Interviewed key members of the firm and carried out relevant research.
- Drafted the nominations across a range of categories.
- Nominations submitted following sign off.
Marketing for Professional Services
The go-to strategic marketing partner for ambitious professional services