Every tactical marketing activity costs time and money. That’s why it’s important to understand which channel is best to target your customers. We’ll help you allocate resources and budget to the best methods, establishing you as a thought leader. Improve your return on investment with targeted strategic marketing.
If you have never explored the impact marketing can have on your business, or you already have an established in-house marketing team, we can use our extensive industry experience to provide a fresh perspective and develop with you a marketing strategy that gets results.
Strategy consulting for professional services
This translates into targeted marketing activities tailored to your industry. As experts in professional services industries ranging from legal to financial services, we offer bespoke strategy consulting. And it doesn’t stop at the marketing plan stage. We continue to refine it based on your industry’s often rapid pace of change – ensuring you don’t get left behind.
Why choose Cal Partners as your marketing consulting firm?
Everybody thinks they have what it takes to provide marketing insights. But does your marketing partner have background experience in your industry? We’re a team of professionals with specific knowledge in your field – enhanced by our Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualifications.
What does this mean for you? The CIM defines chartered marketers as “the mark of an up-to-date, experienced and qualified marketing professional”. We like to think of it as a friendly team of traditional and digital marketing experts – working alongside you in partnership to refine your brand strategy.
How our marketing consulting services can help you
From video content creation to search engine optimisation, we’ll help you at every stage of your journey. Get in touch for help with:
- Go-to-market strategies
- Setting goals and targets
- Researching clients and competitors
- Positioning in the marketplace
- Defining, redefining or pivoting your services
- Identifying available marketing resources and budget
- Reviewing the right marketing mix for your target audience
- Devising and implementing a marketing plan
- Troubleshooting marketing activities that don’t go to plan
- Tracking the effectiveness of marketing planning
- Ongoing review and support
If you run a professional service business with an in-house marketing team, you may feel you don’t need external support. Our job is to enhance and galvanise, not replace, your marketing initiatives. Also known as ‘fractional marketing’, we can offer new skill sets, fresh perspectives and innovation, all developed through our own experiences and professional CIM qualifications.
- Are you running out of ideas and need a fresh viewpoint from industry experts?
- Would extra ad hoc support help your team meet deadlines?
- Do you want to benchmark your existing marketing suppliers?
- Is it time for an overall marketing audit?
- Do you need interim help, such as maternity leave cover or whilst trying to fill marketing roles?
- Would you benefit from recruitment or management consulting?
- Can your team build on their existing skills with training and support from CIM qualified marketers?
How we can help your team:
As your marketing partner, we’ll help you hit the ground running right up to Marketing Director level. For example, you may need interim support or help for specific projects, like managing a new website build. Get in touch if you need us to:
- Provide specific expertise in areas such as social media, SEO, and content marketing
- Fill in the gaps with extra support as and when needed
- Offer a fresh perspective based on creative solutions and years of marketing experience
- Improve ROI and optimise campaigns for your audience, supported by measurable results
- Scale your business from start-up onwards with the right support, tools and strategies
We can help to provide a fresh perspective and ideas that may not have been considered by your internal teams. We have specialist expertise in search engine optimisation, conversion rate optimisation, social media marketing, video and more. This means we can plug any gaps and relieve your workloads. Simply put, we’re a cost-effective professional extension of your team, giving you time to focus on other areas.
A clearly defined strategy keeps your whole team informed about your business’ aims and objectives. It offers a roadmap on how to get there, offering a chance to review channels and make changes. The ‘marketing mix’ will be different for different businesses and sectors. As professional services marketing industry experts, we know that this is never one-size-fits-all – we help you to get your investment in marketing right first time.
Often, internal marketing teams have plenty of ideas but fail to get them off the ground. This is where we come in. We’ll help you distinguish the effective opportunities from the wasted time – be they podcasts or paid social. The hardest part is getting started. Using our experience and expertise, we’ll help you focus on a realistic, manageable and effective strategy.
Business owners usually spend a lot of time working ‘in’ the business and less time working ‘on’ the business. It’s important to regularly step back and review where the company is going. This will help you refine your marketing plan to meet your wider business objectives. With our extensive industry experience and qualifications, we offer an objective view and enable you to put your ideas into action.
Everybody in any professional services business, be it a law firm, accountancy practice or chartered surveyor, has the potential to help you reach your marketing goals. We’ll help you assess your needs and determine where each team member can offer transferable skills. We’ll analyse your current team structure and identify your aims. Finally, we’ll offer tips on how you can spread the workload and leverage everybody’s often hidden talents!
Deciding at what level to recruit can be a challenging task. We’ll look at your broader objectives and help you define the right level of talent in your ideal candidate. This includes looking at existing teams and analysing your budgets, before offering recruitment marketing. This will help to improve your employer brand, attracting and retaining the best talent.
Marketing for Professional Services
The go-to strategic marketing partner for ambitious professional services