Case Study 1
- Following the launch of their new website, traffic numbers were low.
- Keen to build brand and raise profile to a wide ranging B2C and B2B audience
- Exploring ways to attract the best talent in the region.
- Wanted to convey the team’s expertise, experience and exceptional service levels to their complex audience.
What we did
- We took over the management of the client’s social media channels.
- We deployed a structured campaign of content generation, scheduling and distribution across each of their platforms.
- Through regular posting and engagement, built clients following and engagement levels across each platform.
- Central to the content strategy was using several video interviews with staff members, external stakeholders, clients and their families which were edited and branded.
Case Study 2
- Stalled social media presence impacting brand growth.
- Needed support for planned launch into new geographic area.
- Two complex and sophisticated target audiences.
What we did
- Following a period of audit and research, we took over the management of the client’s social media accounts.
- Devised a content marketing strategy using a combination of repurposing existing assets as well as exploring new ideas.
- Prepared “punchy”, easy to understand infographic animations.
- Liaised with existing clients, filmed and edited several testimonial videos.
- Distributed the new content through a combination of consistent scheduling and targeted paid campaigns.
- Liaised closely with the inhouse website development team in relation to the deployment of the new content and additional conversion rate optimisation and SEO opportunities.
Marketing for Professional Services
The go-to strategic marketing partner for ambitious professional services