CASE STUDY 1
- The accountancy firm had developed an extensive range of valuable content and resources for the SME market.
- The client was keen to leverage this valuable content to reach a much wider geographical and sector audience and generally build their profile as industry thought leaders.
- Busy with the “day job” of managing workload, dealing with their own clients and fee-earing and in the absence of an inhouse marketing resource, the team was never able to crystallise their ambitious and innovative marketing ideas.
What we did
- We converted the valuable content and resources into a series of easy to follow and digestible infographic videos.
- We set up an easy to use webinar platform for the client to use as another means of delivering the valuable content and demonstrating thought leadership, as well as capturing leads.
- The videos and webinars were promoted to specifically targeted SME audiences through paid LinkedIn promoted posts and Facebook advertising.
- We also concurrently ran an on and off page SEO project, including keyword research, redrafting pages, meta data, external/internal link-building campaign, keyworded blogs as well as inclusion of the newly generated video content.
Marketing for Professional Services
The go-to strategic marketing partner for ambitious professional services