Case Study 1
- The client dealt with a very specific yet highly complex employment law issue that affected a large volume of potential clients.
- For those clients to even consider making a claim, they needed to understand that the circumstances related to them and in turn understand the complexities of their claims and also what steps they needed to take next.
- Generally, there was little visibility of the brand.
What we did
- After detailed research and discussions with the team, we recorded a series of presentations and Q&A sessions delivered by key figures within the client team.
- These videos were branded, edited and captioned.
- As well as promoting organically on social media, we also set up and managed highly targeted Facebook advertising campaigns to promote each of the videos.
- Concurrently with the video distribution campaign, deployed an on and off page SEO project, including keyword research, content generation, external/internal link-building campaign, meta data etc.
- In addition to digital channels, we were involved in traditional PR activities and arranged the media buying and creative for a supporting newspaper advertising campaign.
- As a final stage of the project, we used infographic animation to explain step by step the final stages of the claims process which was again distributed through organic and paid reach on social media.
Marketing for Professional Services
The go-to strategic marketing partner for ambitious professional services