Why Professional Services Outsource Marketing Continued…
Following on from our recent article, ‘Why Professional Services Outsource Marketing’, we’ve continued with 5 more reasons. Professional services firms are now aware that the benefits of outsourcing can be endless. Employing a full team in house can be expensive and sometimes doesn’t provide the same level of expertise and experience.
Here’s 5 More Reasons why…
1. Keeping up with trends – Outsourcing allows experts to provide and assist with the ever-changing market and new technologies, for example, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), social media and digital marketing to allow firms to keep up with the latest developments.
2. Working with you not for you – Having outsourced marketing assistance ensures accountability. Firms can find it hard to identify and analyse if a campaign has worked. Outsourcing is all about working with you, providing a results driven approach delivering a more slick and better service.
3. Working with the right suppliers – When firms manage marketing themselves it can sometimes involve numerous different suppliers, such as printers, promotional goodies, web, creative designers, SEO specialists and can end up costing more. Outsourcing can be more effective as they will have relevant trusted suppliers providing a consistent and expert service.
4. Fresh ideas - Outsourcing provides new and fresh ideas. Being on the inside of a firm can sometimes make it difficult to look at the bigger picture and is easy to run out of ideas.
5. Filling gaps – Outsourcing specialists can fill gaps with particular tasks that an internal person might not have the necessary skills.
The combination of expertise in all marketing and business development areas such as digital marketing, strategic marketing, events, PR etc allows outsourcing to bring a whole range of options to a firm whether that is broad strategic advice on all marketing or focussing on developing a specific area for the business.
If you don’t have an internal marketing department or even if you do, you might be considering getting some outside help. Dependent on your needs it is always beneficial to weigh the pros and cons and what is right for your business.